What's for Best Friends Forever?

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hai,yea,today we will take about friends.We all knows that friends is needed for us to laugh,happening and soo on.But if  friends could not be with you when you are in sadness,she/he leave you alone,crying sadly and your friends laughing and joking over your sadness,what is the purpose of having friends??So disappointed.

That;s the title of my story today.Yea,i have friends,named:########.No need to know who is she.I just didn't get it why??Yea,why she suddenly leave me behind after she being tagged as wirawati negara .I thought she will call me and tell me everything at the PLKN.I'm so excited about that.I'm trying to call her,maybe if being counted.........(10 times,maybe).and the result is NONE.I just say in the comment ( facebook) that she was forgetting me.Yea,just a JOKE!!Why she take soo serious.I think it was not to serious about my comment.Every person could take it,as a joke.And now she said that i'm trying to forgetting her,not her.WHAT?!!!!WTF!!I;m called manyx1000 times,after we take the spm result,before she get to PLKN and now she had returned,no answer.Yea,NO ANSWER!!

  • She said that i'm forgetting her!!
If truly she doesn't forget me,why she didn't call me??AFTER SHE BACK FROM PLKN(i think so..).Then,if she said she haven't come back from PLKN,why she able to online FACEBOOK.Is there a wifi ? Did she bring a lappy along,???Haa! serabut.But if she really want to break our friendship,its ok.I DIDN'T SUFFER ANYTHING!.OK!!

Status:FRUSTRATED! :(