To my dearest blogs

Wednesday, May 21, 2014



Hello,everyone!
Do you wanna know about my blogs.Yeap,i'm quite bloggies.Love to change my blog theme,if i get an idea,and i thought it was cool if i change it.Yea,i have about 5 main blog,and 2 blog for editing some code and skin.I've started to make skin,blogskin.Because,i saw it simple.First of all.I just need to get base code and know the proper way and function before using them.Thank to blogskin,for such give me many idea to decorate something new on my skin,just for my users.Firstly,i get one of blogskin code,yeap,no spam,i'm not hacking or spamming,but just want to learn and try on to make a new skin,and adjust anything,that i could.This started when i'm in 2013.Just a slow newbie.But now,maybe i can make a skin,with myself,but i don't think it's quite good for you.Maybe you should see.Just go to my Kawaiiland.Look for graphics.Ok.

Ok,now i want to tell you about my first time of blogging,when i knew about blog and interested about it.I did not changed the theme,as i did'nt know anything about coding and editing.I just used the code give by the google,search image and get the code and what i did are pasted all over the blog,where i could pasted them.As you can see,my blog was quite,erghh,so heavy,with soo many widget,falling widget on my blog,animated picture that i put all over my sidebar,game codes that i put on my blog,and (you can't imagine it).That time,i think my blog was much prettier,and i'm so satisfied with it.But then,when one day,i search for tutorial for my blog,i was stepped into such an amazing blog,beauty and cute.That time,i;m getting matured and try to change everything.From layout,i try to move to template,where it though it is the difficult coding for the first time.I'm seriously to change everything,and at last,i've made such a beauty blog,farx2 away from my first old blog look.But,i think,it was too simple.Yea,i've made header for the first time,and yet,i've made a blog named Kawaii Girl.With the url http://floraworldandme.blogspot.com/.But now,i've deleted the blog and started to change to new one,with new idea and new theme.Yeay!!and know i've made five blogs in 2 years,with various gadget and tutorials,news and stories.

First blog i add is Tutorialsfreebies,and then followed by T-ara world and lastly Diary,(my diary).Now i've add artwork blog to put all my artwork there.Huh,soo tiring.But,it is too difficult to start as a new bloggie.You need to face the music.Ok,i'm gettting tired,my shoulder...Ouchh..Ok,see you next time.:)