What is your favorite artist singer?

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hello,fellas,yup who are reading my journal right now,ecehh!!Hak,hak,hak.Today i want to tell you if you have your favorite artist singer??Yup,singer not actress.I have many of them.Mostly from korea and japan.I have no favorite  singer in Malaysia or even an actress.I love mostly from korea,known as K-POP and japan,J-POP.Now,i would so excited to tell you about it,about the title of our post today.

In K-POP,i love T-ara and D-unit.Oh Gosh,super cute artists.I love them so much,Yea,i very big fan of them.Actually,i'm started to know k-pop since i'm form 3.Ya,and i only know more about SNSD.Their song and dance.But my taste change when i'm form 4.Yup,i love T-ara!'till right now,never and ever change that.In t-ara,my bias was of course JEON BORAM.When i'm started to love borammie,i've know that she has a younger sister,younger one year than her.She is JEON WOORAM.And that's time i search for her,and she formed a d-unit group under D-Business.Basically,in this group contains three member.Ya,3,which Ram(wooram)the leader,Zin(Kwak Soo Jin)the vocalist and Ujin(the former group).I ever don't know at first time that ujin was just a former member in the group.She had left the group about a year a go.Maybe,not sure.Huhuh,the d-unit group look much different without Ujin.Oh,and don't forgot our guest member in d-unit.She is Jney.Yup,actually she was come from other k-pop group,came to d-unit as a guest member and released their song,maybe 2-3 song track with Jney.And now she leave d-unit to join back her own group.I'm not sure what it is.but i'm pretty sure Jney was the youngest k-pop singer,she was born on 1998.Do you believe that,i was on 1996,wah,she is younger than me.So freaking annoying.And right now,i'm waiting for their new album,???When??Ouhhh,i'm almost forgotting,my bias in d-unit was totally Rammie,(wooram).That was a deal.Fullstop

Move back to our T-ara,Ya,i've been blogging for t-ara news,and released my third blog,which is all about k-pop and t-ara news.Yup,newly!Firstly,t-ara consist of 5 members,which is 3 of them stay remain on this group,which they are Eunjung,Jiyeon and Hyomin.Then,Boram came to join the group,when other two members had leave the group and form the other k-pop group,which i don't know what it is.Then,came up with Qri and lastly Soyeon.Maybe.For your information,Soyeon was originally from SNSD group.and she quiet from that group and came to join T-ara.The group contain 6 members basically.And Hwayoung came to join the group as a rapper.Wow,but now,she had left the group a year a go,but i don;t know why?There's rumor said that t-ara had bullying hwayoung,Isn;t it??Yup,i don't know the truth.But untill know,t-ara remain with 6 members forever.The rapper was taken by Hyomin,Yea,t-ara had now released their new track which is Gossip Girl.I haven't listened yet,but i will.Because i'm the big fan of t-ara.Yaa!!

Ouh,before i'm ended my post today,i want to tell you my favurite J-pop singer.Do you ever know about AKB48.Truly,i love that group.This group contain so many members,i think it was about 48 members.Hak,referring to their group name.The most favorite songs are River,Beginner,and Maybe.Their sound track really make me happy and joying.Yea,i have my biases too,ha,,biases,what soo many,Yup,they are Maeda Atsuko,Takahashi Minami and Oshima Yuko.But two of them had graduated from that group and left the group,soooo freaking sad.I will never saw them again in AKB48.Ya,but i have except it.:(

Wow,i'm so excited to tell you about my favorite k-pop and j-pop singer,untill my hand getting cramp.Owch!Sorry,we will meet again with another story all about me.And don't forget to who that reading my post today,submit what is your favorite k-pop or j-pop artist at the comment box below.Bye,till we meet again soon.Gamsahamnida.Have a nice day.<3