5 annoying things for me!!

Saturday, May 3, 2014


Hello,again.What is the post today?Ha,i want to tell you all 5 annoying things for me,happened on me or anything that annoying to me.Yeap,every person,girl or boy,man or woman and even the folks too must have at least 1 or 2 annoying things that you really want to throw them away.Uh,so annoying.Ho,what is the 5 things annoyed me?Ya,here there are:
  • First of all,lizard.Yeap.i don't like lizard,i afraid of lizard so much.Why,because,this happen to me.At night,i try to sleep.But,i can't,that night was so hot for me,So,i'm staring above the ceiling,wall, and suddenly i saw a couple of lizards chasing each other.I thought it must be male and female lizards.That time i grab my pillow and smash on the wall hardly to frighten the lizards. Like i was in a war.But unfortunately,just one of the lizard run away.The other stay quietly on the wall,near where my bed is placed.Yea,i sleep beside the wall.I try to chase it away,but this happen.Argh!!!!!It fall on my bed.where i want to sleep that night.Harghhh!!!so annoying.I switch of the lamp and searching for it on my bed.My pillow,mattress,my teddybear,my doll.where it's gone.??I can't sleep that night because i'm afraid it might come from anywhere on my bed.Warghhhh!!!!
  • Slow internet connection.Yeap,slow internet is the most annoying thing among us.What if you are editing your blog,and you are undone with it,suddenly it got stuck,unresponding for a longer time.What does you say?Stupid internet.Yup,that what happened to me and i really hate that.
  • Moody person.Huh,moody person,such as when someone is on red flag zone,and she get moody and you are doing such a very small mistake,and she get anger to you,like you are doing a very bigx3 problem,she says that you are idiot,or others for being do such a small mistake.Yeap,that could be soooo annoying to me,Huh!
  • Doing house chores repeatedly.Yup,it never mind to do house chores,taking good care of house cleanliness,hygiene but if someone in the house doesn't appreciate your work,making more rubbish in the house,and you have to sweep again the floor,and others,repeatedly,Ya,it look like you doesn't have another work to do besides continue sweeping and cleaning house.Sooo pretty annoying.:p
  • Lastly,acne on your face.Urghhh!!Yeap,for me it look like a hole of volcano.It was soo hurt and yuk your face will look like an eclipse.So rough on your face,doesn't feel soft at all.That's why,drinking green tea is good for your skin.It can prevent the growth of acne.For me,having an acne on my face was a big problem,I keep questioning,when this terrible acne will gone from my face forever??It is so annoying for me.Really.Hak!
Yeaaa!!!!Done.That's all 5 annoying thing that happened on me.And i wish it wouldn't happen on me again,forever...Bye!